Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms Of Website Use
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before you start to use our site, as these will apply to your use of our site. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference. By using our site, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you must not use our site.
Other Applicable Terms
- If you purchase the service from our site, these Terms & Conditions will apply to the sales.
Information About Us
- www.trykong.com is a site owned and operated by Kong 365 Ltd. ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 8185010 and have our registered office at Kong, 21 Tollgate, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Hants, SO53 3TG. Our VAT number is 180 2088 25.
- We are a limited company.
Changes To These Terms & Conditions & Our Site
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by amending this page.
- Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing Our Site
- Our site is made available free of charge, however the service available through our site is charged.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms & Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
How Does The Service Work?
Your Account & Password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- When you create your store, you will be provided with a default theme. You will be provided with access to our theme editor, which will allow you to customise the appearance of your store.
- You may also, from time to time, purchase themes developed by Kong or third party theme developers from our Theme Store.
- Your shop will be publicly available on a sub-domain of kong365.com owned by www.trykong.com. You will also be able to point your own domain at your store if you choose to do so. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you require further information.
Payment For The Service
- We have three paid packages available for you to choose from, all of which allow you to open and start running your store via www.trykong.com. Some of our packages come with a 14 day free trial. We may also, from time to time, offer a free package.
- Our packages and prices are listed on our site at http://trykong.com/pricing. Our packages are recurring, and you will be billed at the intervals as set out on our website. You can switch off your store at any time (Please see Termination below).
- Payment for the service will take place via a third party billing platform. We do not keep or store any of your payment details. You will receive an invoice from Kong 365 Ltd in respect of your payments.
- Once your store is created you may use the service to sell your goods or services to customers.
- Customers may purchase goods or services via your store. In order for you to receive payment for the goods or services that you sell, you may either use your PayPal account or you may set up a merchant account through www.trykong.com. Please contact us at email@example.com in the event you require further information.
- We will provide you access to a control panel that will allow you to review how your store is doing. The control panel has a dashboard which will show you statistics relating to your stores performance, and will allow you to monitor, amongst other features:
- You inventory and goods/product categories;
- Your customers’ recent orders;